My daughters Victoria (10) and Haley (14),
I warned them not to pursue a career in radio!
He only bought the property eight months ago but it seems that Law & Order: Special Victims Unit star Christoper Meloni is bored of it already and is said to have listed the Connecticut mansion for $4,750,000.
The 52-year-old actor, who is best know as Detective Elliot Stabler, is flipping the luxury four acre estate just months after purchasing it in August 2012.
The actor bought the five bedroom, six bathroom pad for $4,381,000, so should he sell it for the asking price he will make a tidy profit, although he has spent money on the home.
Since purchasing the property Christopher, who is married to decorator and set designer Sherman Williams Meloni, has overseen a 'complete interior transformation' of the house, according to the listing on realtor.com.
The property consists of a main house as well as a two level barn that boasts a garage with storage for six cars.
The 8,000 sq ft home also has a custom home office and a kitchen with all modern appliances and a large breakfast bar.
The home boasts plenty of entertaining space including a spacious dining room as well as a billiards room.
And there is more than enough room to relax with a number of sitting rooms boasting some beautiful views.
For more pics click here
According to medical research, your mother was WRONG about a lot of stuff. Here are five bad habits that it turns out are actually GOOD for you.
1. BITING YOUR NAILS helps expose your body to new germs . . . but in very small numbers. That lets your immune system prepare antibodies to fight them without the risk of getting sick. And picking your nose and eating it does the same thing.
2. BURPING protects your body from getting damaged by stomach acid. If you leave the gas inside, it can loosen the muscle that separates your stomach from your esophagus, and allow stomach acid to splash out and cause heartburn.
3. PASSING GAS prevents you from having a buildup of gas in your intestines. And that can cause damage . . . or at least a lot of pain.
4. EATING IN BED can help you digest your food better. Stress causes your body to interrupt digestion . . . so if you're relaxed and horizontal, your body breaks everything down completely.
5. SPITTING helps your breathing . . . especially if you're exercising. When you exercise, you breathe through your mouth, which causes inflammation in your throat. So spitting helps to clear your breathing passages.
A cyclist in France took a pretty rough spill during a race on Sunday . . . when he slammed straight into a road sign and flipped over his handlebars. He ended up with a fractured sternum and a few cracked ribs.
Not sure how he missed seeing the LARGE SIGN in the middle of the street???
You know how dogs HATE it when you dress them up in costumes? They've got to hate THIS even more.
There's a new photo trend out of China where people are taking pictures of their dogs in PANTYHOSE. Sometimes they also put high heels on the dogs. I don't know, man. Poor dogs!
When are people going to LEARN, to NOT pull over when there is more than person in the other car?
This guy learned the hard way!