Listen Weekday mornings from 5-10am to hear:
The Funniest Jokes Around
Celebrity Access updates
The 80s at 8
Free ticket giveaways
and the occassional rant...
If you need assistance in buying or selling a home, please call Harriman Real Estate at 203-672-4499 Or Click HERE
For the 80s at 8 blog, click HERE
Need to rant to someone? We Will Listen!
Foreigner, Daryl Hall, Night Ranger and MANY MORE acoustic performances from your favorite 80's bands are just a mouse click away! Click the link below to see exclusive acoustic performances!
A new study found that roughly two-thirds of adults online are Facebook users, and nearly 60% of them admit they have taken an extended vacation from the social networking site. The other 40 percent of you can read the laundry list of reasons they gave, drama came in pretty low. Read the story HERE